Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by mylene <my...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 10:18:45 UTC

documentation

Guys,

The documentation (Axis 1) is rather out-of-date (examples not
working, examples looking different in the download than on the site).

I am willing to (help to) re-write it to reflect Axis 1.3.

What do you think?

--
Mylene

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/mylene

RE: documentation

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
+1