Posted to user@struts.apache.org by melroy rodrigues <mr...@cysive.com> on 2000/09/26 17:12:57 UTC

Finding Classes

Hi,

I am having difficulty understanding the how does struts know
where you Action, Form and Mapping classes are.

Currently I have my classes all in the directory
d:\projects\strutsproject\java\com\mycompany\controller

My Action classes reside in
d:\projects\strutsproject\java\com\mycompany\controller\action\LogonAction.j
ava

My FormBeans reside in
d:\projects\strutsproject\java\com\mycompany\controller\bean\LogonForm.java

I am using weblogic and my JSPs are under
d:\weblogic\myserver\public_html\docroot\logon.jsp

how does struts know to use the classes in the action and the bean directory
when creating the logon.jsp

Melroy