Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Candide Kemmler <ck...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/13 17:02:13 UTC

how is the menu built?

Hi,

I'm beginning to have fun with lenya. However, since I have several nested
menu, the default rendering for it is a complete mess. I cannot find where I
can modify the rendering of my menus...

Could somebody please tell me how to customize this part of the rendering
process?

--
Candide Kemmler
http://ckemmler.blogspot.com/

Re: how is the menu built?

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
On 5/13/05, Candide Kemmler <ck...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm beginning to have fun with lenya. However, since I have several nested
> menu, the default rendering for it is a complete mess. I cannot find where I
> can modify the rendering of my menus...
>  Could somebody please tell me how to customize this part of the rendering
> process?
> Candide Kemmler

This page describes the entire process:
http://www.solprovider.com/solprovider/lenya.nsf/Home?readform&pg=display
[Write me directly if anything is confusing.]

By default, the formatting is handled in:
{pub}/xslt/page2xhtml.xsl
using the CSS in:
{pub}\resources\shared\css\page.css

Copy page.css from
\build\lenya\webapp\lenya\resources\shared\css\page.css if it does not
exist.  Most changes should be possible using only CSS.

solprovider