Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by andreas netter <ho...@gmx.de> on 2008/02/27 13:15:45 UTC

[Axis2] JAXB integration status

Hi,

is the JAXB-RI data binding support in the next Axis2 Version(s) intended to use in production environments?

Starting with Axis 1.1.1 early 2007, we evaluated for a project all data binding frameworks, that were supported by Axis2. We decided to use JAXB, although it had an experimental status for 1.1.1, because it is most suitable for our demands.

Currently we use JAXB-RI with Axis2 1.3 in our test environment, but we plan to go live in june 2008.

So, if JAXB-RI support still remains experimental for the next Axis2 version(s) we have to change the data binding framework.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: [Axis2] JAXB integration status

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Andreas,

Please create a new JIRA issue and upload your WSDL/xsd's.

thanks,
dims

Datum: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:07:17 +0530
Von: "Amila Suriarachchi" <am...@gmail.com>