Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/15 14:23:22 UTC

Fwd: Call For Papers: ApacheCon North America 2014

Bertrand/all,

Anybody taking the lead for DeviceMap?

I proposed it to Developer Week in Nürnberg this July.

 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #EclipseUOMo | #Java_Social | #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* Social Media Week Copenhagen: 17 Feb 2014, Copenhagen, Denmark. Werner
Keil, Eclipse JCP EC Member, JSR 354 EG Member, Agorava Cofounder will
present "Bitcoin, Payment Instrument or Object of Speculation?",
"Enterprise 2.0 with Agorava"

* Social Media Week Hamburg: 18 Feb 2014, Hamburg, Germany. Werner Keil,

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Eberhard/all,

Do those of you who mentioned they would like to see some progress and
visibility for DeviceMap in 2014 have fragments or a whole abstract to
offer for ACUS?
Unless others are in the US or would be there in April for some reason, I
would give it a try since Bertrand said he couldn't go there this time. I
am also EG member of the Portal 3 EG which has Pluto as its RI, so maybe
there's a second proposal I could be involved if the Spec Lead or US based
EG members wish to do so...

Cheers,
Werner

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.