Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/09/23 16:37:44 UTC

Wicket Training Update-London Discount&Amsterdam

1 - Members of this mailing-list will get an extra 25% discount for the next
" http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW703 Apache Wicket 1.3 " course (developed and
delivered by Al Maw) in London, next weekend (September 29-30).
This discount is only applicable to bookings made between 15:30 (BST)
September 23 and 13:30 (BST) on September 28 (subject to availability). Use
the promotion code: JW703092930WU for the extra 25% discount to be applied
to your cart.

2 - Al will also deliver the 1 day " http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW7032 More
Apache Wicket 1.3 " course on October 6 in London.

3 - Thanks for your feedback re the proposed course in Amsterdam on October
6-7 which we will postpone pending further feedback. We will look at this
this again in the future; although our 1 & 2 day courses are generally held
at weekends (for now) we may consider midweek courses. You can contact us
http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/ContactUsBody here .

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk