Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Reyes <ri...@voxsant.com> on 2002/10/18 01:52:15 UTC

Fw: 2.1 -dev / sunRise,sunSpot version

Hello Guys,

I am trying to install the latest -dev version of Cocoon and I am having some problems intalling it.

we have got some discussions on the C2 users mailing list but unfortunately I still haven't built it correctly.

I took my chances and posted my email in this board.

the details of my question are on the forwarded email below.

To add to it, I have also checked out the lates cvs version but still doesn't
give me any working sunSpot samples.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Posted by Richard Reyes <ri...@voxsant.com>.