Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/03/18 10:58:36 UTC

SVN

One more thing, Avalon are about to give Subversion a shot.

Is there anything we should know about SVN vs Gump ?

Niclas

Re: SVN

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> > Is there anything we should know about SVN vs Gump ?
>
> Other than that some of the Gump machines still don't have a
> Subversion client, no.  There are a few projects in Gump's default
> profile that use svn already (forrest, for example).

Also, just like when you 'move' (or raname) in CVS, we probably need to
manually deleted the CVS directory on the Gumps in order to allow a fresh
checkout.

regards

Adam

Re: SVN

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:

> Is there anything we should know about SVN vs Gump ?

Other than that some of the Gump machines still don't have a
Subversion client, no.  There are a few projects in Gump's default
profile that use svn already (forrest, for example).

Stefan