Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/24 12:53:10 UTC

Wrails

Hi All

Have you heard of the Wrails project?, I'm sorry the Senro project?.
Senro (http//www.senro.org) is like Wicket on Rails :D

just check out:
http://svn.codehaus.org/senro/trunk/senro-examples/senro-simple-example/src/main/java/org/senro/demo/

I'm glad that the Chris Nelson copyright note is still there.

This comes with perfect timing to complete my "beautiful week on open
source development".

Saludos.
Alejandro.

PD:- I'm sorry to bother you with this stupid things. I just needed
some catharsis action.

Re: [trails-dev] Wrails

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.
Hi Alejandro!

Yes, I started that a long time ago.  Remember, when there was so
much fighting about the broken metadata manager?

I figured everyone would be happy to have me go away and work on
something else.  If it worked, I would see if I could introduce the
code back.

As it stands, I haven't had any time to work on it.  It does not
work.  So don't worry yourself.  Your work is still the best in the
world.

Regards,

Brian