Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com> on 2008/05/22 19:40:13 UTC

[Tobago] sheet language

Hi All,

I'm have a doubt, i'm using the <tc:sheet but I put the showRowRange and
showDirectLinks, the page show the the following legends, "Rows 1 to 10
of 88" and "Page 1 of  9", but I need them in Spanish. Also I need to
change the tooltip for the headers.

Somebody know where I can change the language of this properties

Thanks in advance

Regards

Salvador B.

Re: [Tobago] sheet language

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Thanks Salvador,

attachment applied.

Regards

Bernd

RE: [Tobago] sheet language

Posted by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com>.
Hi Bernd

Re: [Tobago] sheet language

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Thanks Salvador,

RE: [Tobago] sheet language

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13 | 26122 Oldenburg

Re: [Tobago] sheet language

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Slavador,