Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org> on 2018/10/11 17:46:49 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.0.0 (rc2)

Canceling so blockers can be fixed for the 2.0.0 release.

-Taylor

Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.0.0 (rc2)

Posted by Kishorkumar Patil <kp...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Agreed. We should deprecate repl and make STORM-3253 part of 2.0 RC.

-Kishor

Posted by Derek Dagit <de...@oath.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Kishorkumar Patil <kp...@oath.com.INVALID>.
We need to fix the possible  leaking of slot in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3254.
The patch is up https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2876
-Kishor