Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Schneider <sc...@cs.bonn.edu> on 2000/04/28 09:15:09 UTC

Once more on CocoonFromServlet...

I would like to get the CocoonFromServlet example running, but I just
get the message:

"Error: The Cocoon engine has not been initialized!"

I am also unable to use my own producers, because if I use the
cocoon.jar which is built by the build.sh script (without any
modifications to the Java-code) instead of the one provided in bin, I
get an Internal Server Error when I try to access an XML-file.

I am using Apache 1.39, ApacheJServ 1.1, Cocoon 1.72, JDK 1.22, JSDK 2.0
with Linux 2.2.14 and I am rather clueless now...

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Markus