Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by dh...@webtads.com on 2004/09/01 23:19:05 UTC

Building Lucene in Eclipse

I'm trying to use Ant to build Lucene within Eclipse, or
rather trying to.  I've went to external tools and created a
lucenebuild.xml entry.  Under location I have the build.xml
file for lucene and the base directory is set to the lucene
base directory.  Eclipse has the optional jar but I am
getting the following error:

[Targets]: File: (mybasepath)/build.xml:11 :Unexpected
element "tstamp"

Any ideas what is wrong/how to fix it?

Danny Hatcher

Re: Building Lucene in Eclipse

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
You need to use a recent version of Ant - version 1.6.x.

	Erik