Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Tam, William" <WT...@iona.com> on 2007/03/28 17:52:57 UTC

JavaToWSDL

There is a comment in org.apache.cxf.tools.java2wsdl.JavaToWSDL.  Has
the bug been resolved?

Thanks,

William

                // REVISIT: We keep the previous java2wsdl tool for the
jaxws generation

                //          due to there are bugs in
JaxWsServiceFactoryBean

                //          if we fix those bugs, then safely remove the
following condition

                //          just use processor = new JavaToProcessor();

Re: JavaToWSDL

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
These really need to be fixed. I believe ?wsdl still uses the service model
built via the servicefactorys, and if there are major bugs in that we're in
trouble. The whole point of the refactoring the tooling was to unify all
this.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse