Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Samul Kevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 03:30:29 UTC

Re: name of the committers should be updated

sorry that i misunderstood committers as people who currently maintain and
promote the source code--the work which we students@XJTU are doing now.  But
i believe that new committers must be added after the code committed to SVN.
I will learn the stuff you gave, i find that the [3] is quite useful. thks.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU