Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/11/16 02:38:31 UTC

Nomenclature request

Team,

This sample server on our debugging page[1] (copied below) is not being
constructed via implementing an SEI (or at least it does not appear that
way).  What do I call the below type of service:  a dynamic service, or
endpoint-generated service, or...?  I'm looking for a term to contrast
this type of service from one created normally via implementing an SEI
and having it run using CXFServlet.

Thanks,
Glen

import javax.xml.ws.Endpoint;
import org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor;
import org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor;
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl;

EndpointImpl ep = (EndpointImpl)
Endpoint.publish("http://localhost/service", service);

ep.getServer().getEndpoint().getInInterceptors().add(new
LoggingInInterceptor());
ep.getServer().getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(new
LoggingOutInterceptor());

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Debugging

RE: Nomenclature request

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.