Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/04/22 19:51:11 UTC

site: authors directory not updating

I've just updated this for the Nth time
and it is not showing up on the site. It
looks as if the authors dir of
jakarta-avalon-site is not included in the
automatic update.

Can someone with the knowledge and kudos
take a look at this?

cheers,

- Leo

Re: site: authors directory not updating

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:51, Leo Simons wrote:
> I've just updated this for the Nth time
> and it is not showing up on the site. It
> looks as if the authors dir of
> jakarta-avalon-site is not included in the
> automatic update.
>
> Can someone with the knowledge and kudos
> take a look at this?

I did a cvs up and will look into cron job later

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald