Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jørn Tage Tyskerud <jo...@iconmedialab.no> on 2000/09/07 17:38:28 UTC

output from the javac built in task

Hi all,

I'm currently using Ant from 18-Jul-2000 01:21 together with Symantec Java!
JustInTime Compiler Version 3.10.093(i) for JDK 1.1.x.

Is there a way to get feedback per file (although the file contains no
errors) when using the javac build in task. At present, Ant just tells me
how many files it compiles.

Thanks,
<jorn:tage/>

Re: output from the javac built in task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 JT> Is there a way to get feedback per file (although the file
 JT> contains no errors) when using the javac build in task.

Invoke Ant with the -verbose switch. You will get much more
information than you ever wanted to see - including which files
<javac> compiles.

Stefan