Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Timour M <mt...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/12 20:53:08 UTC

Axis on Websphere - ClassCastException com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message

Hello,

I have a webservice running within axis 1.1 container on Websphere 5.1. In
the JAX-RPC handler (handleRequest) I'm doing transformation SOAP -> XML ->
SOAP and then setting the result soap message on message context. The last
operation fails with this error : "java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message"

Obviously the result of transformation (SOAP -> XML -> SOAP) is websphere
implementation of soap message but handler's message context is an Axis
implementation. Is there a way to solution for this problem ?

I tried to "PARENT_LAST" option and it did not fix the problem.

Best regards,
Timour