Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Alan <al...@griff.me.uk> on 2019/08/19 13:23:02 UTC

Deploying REST interface in Artemis

Hi,

I've been trying (and failing) to get the REST interface deployed for Artemis. I've followed the documentation as best I can but it seems to assume some Java knowledge that I don't possess.

So far I have built a war file containing (I think) all the required dependencies, this loads in a standalone Jetty instance and I can submit requests however they all fail when they connect to the broker due to lack of authentication.

I've tried to load the same war file in the bundled Jetty instance but it just silently fails and prevents all the other wars from loading.

Is there an idiots guide somewhere that details the steps required to set this up in its simplest form (i.e. running within the bundled Jetty)?

Thanks,

Alan