Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2000/11/16 18:43:26 UTC

Minimalistic example

Hi Folks

     Does any one have a very minimalistic example for struts.
I mean just a single text called "firstname" with a submit button.
I want to demo to somebody the response when the text area
is empty vs some entry in it.

   I have showed them the struts-example and the other example
from informIT, but being a non-IT person, they have some difficulty
in comprehending the above examples.

  So if you do have one a very very simple example, I would appreciate
if you could mail it to me.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar

PS: Note, I do have the struts-example, informIT example all working,
but they are too much for the person I am trying to demo this to. Thanks

My setup is Tomcat-3.2B7 and the latest struts as of yesterday.