Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gizmo753 <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/26 18:48:37 UTC

Maven Webstart plugin problem

Hello,

I am having the same problem as mentionned in
http://old.nabble.com/Maven-Webstart-Plugin-td3679895i20.html#a3763345
http://old.nabble.com/Maven-Webstart-Plugin-td3679895i20.html#a3763345
But I am unable to solve it with the information provided there.

I have a maven project and I created the required signed jar-files and jnlp
file to run it manually.
Now I would like to automate it and use the Maven Webstart plugin to
automatically sign the jar and deliver all signed jars (including the
dependency jars) in the target directory.

I specified the <mainClass> like in it is used in my jnlp file and I added
the jar that contains this class and which is in my repository to the
dependencies.
Unfortunately I still get the following error message:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: didn't find artifact
with main class: classWithMain. Did you specify it?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.