Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/05 12:35:07 UTC

How is this working?

I came across this code snippet in hostConnect() method in DefaultHostListener.java. Look at the line where the used bytes is set on the poolVO. This looks like a serious bug. Looking at the history this code has been there since a year. Has anyone encountered any issues with primary storage capacity?

ModifyStoragePoolAnswer mspAnswer = (ModifyStoragePoolAnswer)answer;
…..
StoragePoolVO poolVO = this.primaryStoreDao.findById(poolId);
poolVO.setUsedBytes(mspAnswer.getPoolInfo().getAvailableBytes());
poolVO.setCapacityBytes(mspAnswer.getPoolInfo().getCapacityBytes());
primaryStoreDao.update(pool.getId(), poolVO);

-Koushik

Re: How is this working?

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Sorry...I see that you have already updated the ticket.

Thanks!

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 1:25 AM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

--
*Mike Tutkowski*