Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by adrianboimvaser <ad...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/06 15:14:16 UTC

How to set WS-Addressing version?

Hi people,

I need to set CXF to use WS-Addressing version 1
I´m using code like this:

ClientProxyFactoryBean factory = new ClientProxyFactoryBean();
factory.getFeatures().add(new WSAddressingFeature());

but still the soap message header has:
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"

Is there a way I can force CXF to use
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"???

Thanks

Adrián Boimmvaser

Re: How to set WS-Addressing version?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

What version of CXF?    I thought with 2.2 the default was the 2005/08
namespace.    Not sure why it would be using 2004/08.   Unless it's also in
the context of WS-RM where the 1.0 RM spec says to use 2004/08.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org