Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 18:09:38 UTC

cwiki access

I've given all committers with existing accounts access to the Aries
wiki page -- http://cwiki.apache.org/ARIES/ Let me know if there are
any problems.

I see no reason why we can't start giving the other committers access,
also (as long as they have an ICLA on file). So, if you have an ICLA
on file and have created a cwiki account, reply to this email with
your cwiki account and we can start adding.

--kevan

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 30, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Ian Robinson wrote:

> Kevan - please could you add cwiki ID: irobins

Hi Ian,
Done.

For the record, verified that Ian had an ICLA on file...

--kevan

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Ian Robinson <ia...@googlemail.com>.
Kevan - please could you add cwiki ID: irobins
Thanks
Ian

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Hmmm...  seems that any ASF committer should be allowed to become a
contributor and edit the wiki....

Guess you need to disregard my cwiki request until access is opened to
more than the initial committers.

-Donald

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to allow anyone with ASF ICLA to edit the wiki

thanks,
dims

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 30, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> I have the same understanding as Dan.  IIUC, it's perfectly ok for
> people w/ ICLAs signed to contribute documentation.  It may be up to
> individual projects but my opinion is that it's perfectly ok.

Right. My understanding, also. I started a discuss thread...

--kevan

Re: cwiki access

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
I have the same understanding as Dan.  IIUC, it's perfectly ok for
people w/ ICLAs signed to contribute documentation.  It may be up to
individual projects but my opinion is that it's perfectly ok.

Regards,
Alan

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Kevan,

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: cwiki access

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Oops,

I thought you meant Apache committer (rather than specifically a
committer on Aries).

I didn't want to put myself on the list of initial committers since I
haven't worked on OSGi before.  But, I would like to participate on
Aries as my 'excuse' to put in the effort to learn.

So (Aries) would it be possible for me to be considered a 'contributer'?

And then get wiki access as such?  If not, then I guess as long as there
is a way to at least view the wiki code so that I could submit patches -
I'd be fine with that.  Right now, I just get a page that tells me that
I am not permitted to edit.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: cwiki access

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Kevan,

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 8, 2009, at 9:58 AM, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could you also give me access to the Aries wiki. My username is not
>
> Thanks
> Alasdair
>
> 2009/10/8 Graham Charters <gc...@googlemail.com>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Could you please give me access to the Aries wiki.  My username is
>> gcc

Done and done.

--kevan

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Alasdair Nottingham
alasdair.nottingham@gmail.com

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Graham Charters <gc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 7, 2009, at 10:44 AM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:

> <nudge>
>
> Could you give me access to the wiki?
>
> username:	jaydm

Sorry. I'd started to do this, yesterday, but got distracted... Had to
learn how to add a new group to the space. Should be working now. The
group asf-cla (which you are a member of) now has edit rights to our
space.

--kevan

Re: cwiki access

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
<nudge>

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: cwiki access

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Kevan,

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: cwiki access

Posted by zoe <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2009, at 1:18 PM, zoe wrote:
>
>> Hi Kevan - please would you give me cwiki access? ID: zoe
>
> I'd be happy to, but i don't see an account for you. Just in case --
> you have to create a account, it's not connected/created automatically
> with your apache login. Same is true for Jira...
Thanks, I had indeed missed that step :-/. It's done now.
Zoe

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: cwiki access

Posted by zoe <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Kevan - please would you give me cwiki access? ID: zoe

Thanks, Zoe

Re: cwiki access

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
cwiki id:  drwoods