Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Bibhuti <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/13 06:18:09 UTC

Re: CMP2 relationship issue: OneToMany

Is this resolved, if not then do we have any workaround for this. I am facing
similar kind of issue when trying to run cmp2.1 one tomee+.

Thanks,
Bibhuti

Re: CMP2 relationship issue: OneToMany

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This topic is pretty old.

If you have issues on last version please open a new one and share a sample
to reproduce it