Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2002/02/05 17:25:21 UTC

Change logkit.xconf defaults

Hi,

I would like to change defaults provided in the logkit.xconf:

1. Set <append>false</append> instead of true;
2. Comment out <rotation>

The settings provided by default are not tuned for the development, but
for something else, and not for production also: in production nobody
will have level set to DEBUG.

Any reasons to keep existing settings?

Vadim

Re: Change logkit.xconf defaults

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to change defaults provided in the logkit.xconf:
>
> 1. Set <append>false</append> instead of true;
> 2. Comment out <rotation>
>
> The settings provided by default are not tuned for the development, but
> for something else, and not for production also: in production nobody
> will have level set to DEBUG.
>
> Any reasons to keep existing settings?

Go for it!

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."