Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/17 10:01:00 UTC

solr 1.3 - Should I put a bin folder in every core ?

Hi,

Question about bin folder and multi-core.
I would like to get really how it works.

I've several core : /data/solr/video/
                           /data/solr/user/
                           /data/solr/group/

If I put the bin folder in /data/solr/bin
And in my SolrConfig.xml for each core my snapshooter point on this bin
folder bin.
Will it apply it for the good core ? and how it works for the commit because
I've no link for it.
    <autoCommit>
      <maxDocs>10000</maxDocs>
      <maxTime>1000</maxTime>
    </autoCommit>

Or do I have to put a bin folder in every core ?

Thanks a lot

Re: solr 1.3 - Should I put a bin folder in every core ?

Posted by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry if it's a silly question but I don't get how solr can know the path
just for the commit.
Then for the data and logs It goes it by scripts.src.