Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Bill Eipp <be...@mforma.com> on 2002/08/08 23:32:49 UTC

wsdl2java

Hi, running wsdl2java against the mappoint.net wsdl file fails with
error messages indicating a Type was already defined, when it was not.
i.e) the DSability simpleType is only defined once in the entire file.

By commenting out the local "simpleType" section of the simpleType
name='DSability', I was able to get the wsdl2java app to work.  If
anyone sees where the problem is, please respond.  I'm not sure if this
is a xml-schema syntax issue, or if it's a problem parsing it, or
something else.

<s:complexType name="DSInfo">
    <s:sequence>
     <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="Capability"
type="s0:DSability"/>
    </s:sequence>
</s:complexType>
<s:simpleType name="DSability">