Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/06/10 22:23:45 UTC

2.9.0 + RC objectives

Hey all,

What do we want to ship in 2.9 other than the usual batch of fixes? Does
anyone have any specific features or improvements that they are keen on
landing?

For me, I want to get lazy loading of libraries in cordova-cli landed for
2.9. Hoping to have that testable by everyone this week.

I'm trying to figure out the timing for the 2.9.0rc1 release. It would be
my preference to ship 2.9 at the end of June rather than early July.

Thoughts/comments?

Cheers
Fil

Re: 2.9.0 + RC objectives

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I like the CLI focus for iOS, and hardening - no new features

Re: 2.9.0 + RC objectives

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Re: 2.9.0 + RC objectives

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.