Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kapil Raaj <ca...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/03 15:24:56 UTC

Comment doesn't work as expected

Hi guys,

I have a row which starts with "#", when writing this I get extra quote
before and after the data if it starts with any character <= '#' as it is
in CSVPrinter.java:

I am using spark-csv. Even tried doing .option("comment", null) but didn't
work.

df.write.format("com.databricks.spark.csv").option("comment",*null*).save(path)

Let me know if any work around by which I can just print any data starting
with '#' without quote. Else I believe it is bug.

TIA
--
-Kapil Rajak <http://cse.iitkgp.ac.in/~kdkr/>