Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Azam ." <az...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/16 08:13:06 UTC

WebServiceProxyGenerator problem

Hi all

I want to use sth like this in my sitemap

 <map:match pattern="test/t">
        <map:generate type="wsproxy"
         src="http://www.example.com/rss091.xml"
         label="xml"/>
        <map:transform src="test/rss.xsl" />
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

and I define this in sitemap generators

  <map:generator label="content,data" name="wsproxy" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator"
         logger="webapp.wsproxy"/>

but the problem is it couldn't find org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator

should I add any extra jar to my cocoon lib? or anything else?

thanks in advance
azam

Re: WebServiceProxyGenerator problem

Posted by "Azam ." <az...@yahoo.com>.