Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2015/03/27 22:28:16 UTC

Apache Thrift logo contest

Hey Everyone
We where recently asked to provide a logo for the new Apache.com redesign
that is underway, and as part of this thought it might be a good time to
look into what we could to do revamp our logo.

We are opening up a contest for people to submit logo designs either as a
link or attachment to THRIFT-3055 [1] or in reply to this thread. The
contest will be open for the next two weeks and then we will put the logos
to a community vote to select a winner. This is not limited to Apache
Thrift users and developers, anyone interested in submitting a logo design
is encouraged to do so.

Thanks for you help and look forward to seeing what people come up with
-Jake

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-3055