Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/14 20:06:01 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Commons JCS 2.2.1 based on RC3

Think I didn't send the cancel mail - gmail didn't find it at least, if I
did please ignore.

Since the thread is very old and was not straight forward it would be very
weird to keep it now so it is probably cleaner to start fresh with a RC4 or
even a 2.3 a bit later.

Sorry for the delay.

Romain Manni-Bucau