Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Murty Navuduri <mu...@astra-global.com> on 2014/02/24 19:23:19 UTC

File Permissions

Hi,
 I have been using Cordova in my Mobile development.
 I need to Hide my Files on the Device or I do not want to allow User to
delete the App files from the device.
 I checked the documentation and could not find any supporting API for the
above functionality.

 Could you please provide me the Possibility factor on the above.

Thanks and Regards,
Murty.

Re: File Permissions

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This list is to discuss the development of Cordova, not to ask for
assistance in how to develop for Cordova.  Please ask these questions
on the PhoneGap Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/phonegap

Re: File Permissions

Posted by Jorge Torres <jo...@gmail.com>.