Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Jan Torben Heuer <ja...@uni-muenster.de> on 2008/06/25 12:55:12 UTC

SchemaValidation

Hi,

what does this error mean:

org.apache.muse.ws.resource.properties.schema.faults.SchemaValidationFault:
[ID = 'BelowMinimum'] The
property '{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/br-2}Demand' has a minOccurs value
of 1, but there are only 0 instances in the document.

_Where_ does the "Demand" has to appear? Which document?

Jan

Re: SV: SchemaValidation

Posted by Jan Torben Heuer <ja...@uni-muenster.de>.
On Thursday 26 June 2008 08:04:45 Lenni Madsen wrote:

Hallo,

> Hi Jan
>
> Did you specify any values in your wsdl as
>
> <xsd:element ref="tns:TestProperty" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
>
> Then you need to make sure that the value specified is initiated during the
> resource start up. I should think that initialising the property in the
> initialize() or initializeCompleted() step in the resource should do it.

Yes, that did it. I was just confused by the error message because it
complained about a "document"..

Jan

--
Jan Torben Heuer		Institute for Geoinformatics
jan.heuer@uni-muenster.de	Robert-Koch-Strasse 26-28

SV: SchemaValidation

Posted by Lenni Madsen <l....@mil.dk>.
Hi Jan

Did you specify any values in your wsdl as

<xsd:element ref="tns:TestProperty" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" />

Then you need to make sure that the value specified is initiated during the
resource start up. I should think that initialising the property in the
initialize() or initializeCompleted() step in the resource should do it.

/Lenni
"Cake is not a dual-use food stuff"
On Wednesday 25 June 2008 12:55:12 Jan Torben Heuer wrote:

org.apache.muse.ws.resource.properties.schema.faults.SchemaValidationFault:
> [ID = 'BelowMinimum'] The
> property '{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/br-2}Demand' has a minOccurs
> value of 1, but there are only 0 instances in the document.

I looked at the documents (wsdl, xsd, rmd) But the error is thrown if the
getDemand method returns less than one item.

Jan

Re: SchemaValidation

Posted by Jan Torben Heuer <ja...@uni-muenster.de>.