Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pedro Herrera <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/19 15:08:26 UTC

Re: JFreeChart plugin

I have the same problem. Have you discovered a workaround ?

 I need to call my chart each 30 seconds to get updated data and refresh
chart :

- this way bring correcty the chart, but call my char action one time:

<sx:div updateFreq="300"  >

chart.action

</sx:div>

- this way call the chart action correcty each 30 seconds, but returns ASCII
caracteres :

<s:url id="url"  action="chart.action" />
<sx:div href="%{#url}" updateFreq="20000"   >

</sx:div>

Thanks for a help .

Herrera