Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2003/11/12 22:33:58 UTC

Re: "DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery" after usingcvs2svn.py

"Files" <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> writes:
> What is the output of ldd on your httpd2?
>
> ldd /usr/sbin/httpd2
>
> Or where ever else it's located.

(Not sure why ldd httpd would have anything to do with this...)

Andreas, see

   http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#wedged-repos

-Karl

Re: "DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery" after usingcvs2svn.py

Posted by Files <fi...@poetryunlimited.com>.
Was thinking it might be along the lines of my problems w/ Apache 2.0.47
switcihng midstream from db4.0 to db4.1.

Sorry if this was not the cause.
--
Shamim Islam
BA BS