Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Matheus Isaias de Mattos <Ma...@brightstarcorp.com> on 2012/05/31 16:21:44 UTC

bug in pdfbox

Hi, I am a developer and I am using yours api to print a pdf files. But for the pdf types attachment to this email, the barcode is not printed correctly. Can you help me please?

thanks

Matheus Isaias de Mattos
Development
IT Service Competence Center
Brightstar
Mackenzie Avenue, 1835 - Campinas, SP
Phone: +55 (19) 3753-9565
Email:  mailto:matheus.mattos@brightstarcorp.com
            mailto:matheus@gwe.com.br

Re: bug in pdfbox

Posted by John Manko <jo...@gmail.com>.
You need to either embed the font in the PDF, or make sure the font is
available on the system you are printing from.