Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Dinuka De Silva <l....@gmail.com> on 2023/01/05 03:59:49 UTC

How to setup the latest pga portal

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the latest code from airavata-php-portal [1] on my
local machine. I need that for creating and testing some HTCondor compute
resources. Here's how I tried.

I copied the latest source from airavata-php-portal to
"airavata/modules/ide-integration/src/main/containers/pga" path in the
airavata repository and ran "docker compose up" on the same directory. And
I end up with the following errors on the command line.

*(base) dinukadesilva@Dinukas-MacBook-Pro pga % docker compose up[+]
Running 1/0 ⠿ Container pga-pga-1  Created

                           0.0sAttaching to pga-pga-1pga-pga-1  | pga-pga-1
 |                                                               *

*pga-pga-1  |   [UnexpectedValueException]  *

*pga-pga-1 exited with code 1(base) dinukadesilva@Dinukas-MacBook-Pro pga %
*

But, if I do the same steps without copying the latest airavata-php-portal,
it works fine, and pga portal up and runs perfectly.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinuka

[1] https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway

Re: How to setup the latest pga portal

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dinuka,

These libraries are already within Airavata repo, so do not commit them, but rather fix the ide-integration to copy them into the right place on-demand. See:

https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway/tree/master/app/libraries <https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway/tree/master/app/libraries>

 https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-php-sdk/src/main/resources/lib <https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-php-sdk/src/main/resources/lib>

The first link is indeed copied from generated thrift libraries from Airavata, so copying them back will make it redundant.

Suresh

Posted by Dinuka De Silva <l....@gmail.com>.
Hi,