Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by eltonk <ku...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 16:15:30 UTC

ShrinkWrap integration

Dear all,

I'm currently working to integrate ShrinkWrap to openEJB to deploy, in
runtime tests, a minimal packaged ejb jar.

I found a project, shrinkwrap-extention-openejb, that propose to do this.
It's very simple, just a class that extends openejb ConfigurationFactory
that do the "hard" work for me.

The point is, I didn't found any documentation about how to use openejb's
ConfigurationFactory. How can I, for example, start the embedded openejb
container throught it?

How could I do to my ebedded container reads my new Instance of
ConfigurationFactory?

Anyone know where can I found some documentation about ConfigurationFactory?
:)

Thanks a lot!

Re: ShrinkWrap integration

Posted by eltonk <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all Romain! :)
I did it more simple than I thought!

Follow is the code for future reference, using shrink
wrap-extension-openejb...

ShrinkWrapConfigurationFactory configurationFactory = new
ShrinkWrapConfigurationFactory();
Archive<JavaArchive> toDeploy = createJarArchive();
configurationFactory.configureApplication(toDeploy);
EJBContainer.createEJBContainer();

Re: ShrinkWrap integration

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
that's what the arquillian adaptor does, simply read the container class,
it should be enough i think

- Romain

Re: ShrinkWrap integration

Posted by eltonk <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: ShrinkWrap integration

Posted by eltonk <ku...@gmail.com>.
I'm not using Arquillian. Just a ebedded OpenEJB Container.

Are there some way to extend and use openejb's ConfigurationFactory without
need Arquillian? :)

Re: ShrinkWrap integration

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
why not using openejb module?