Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org> on 2022/07/04 01:21:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Benchao Li

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Benchao Li
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Benchao has pushed a lot of high quality patches, fixing and improving code
around plan simplification and rules. Apart from code contributions, he has
been regularly involved in the discussion and helping out others in the
mailing
list.

Benchao, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Haisheng (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Benchao Li

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Chunwei

Posted by Yanjing Wang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Benchao, well deserved!

Benchao Li <li...@apache.org> 于2022年7月5日周二 15:30写道:

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Very well deserved Benchao, keep up the good work!

Best,
Stamatis

Posted by Zhengqiang Duan <du...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.