Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Garrett <da...@communicationconcepts.com.au> on 2006/11/24 01:44:59 UTC

SVN Windows binaries - svn_load_dirs.pl and diff

I have loaded the Win SVN binaries (thankyou).

They did not however include svn_load_dirs.pl nor diff ... This  is causing
me a problem as I am trying to do a vendor import.

I have retrieved a copy of svn_load_dirs.pl.in and made a mod which means it
appears to work.

I do not have a diff.exe. I am falling back to a cygwin diff.exe ...
the problem with this is that it does not ignore SVN keywords such as $Id:
.... $

Can someone please advise the preferred path for installing svn_load_dirs.pl
and diff.

Thanks
David

Re: SVN Windows binaries - svn_load_dirs.pl and diff

Posted by eg <eg...@gmail.com>.
David Garrett wrote:
> I have loaded the Win SVN binaries (thankyou).
>
> They did not however include svn_load_dirs.pl nor diff ... This  is
> causing me a problem as I am trying to do a vendor import.
>
> I have retrieved a copy of svn_load_dirs.pl.in and made a mod which
> means it appears to work.
>
> I do not have a diff.exe. I am falling back to a cygwin diff.exe ...
> the problem with this is that it does not ignore SVN keywords such as
>
> Can someone please advise the preferred path for installing
> svn_load_dirs.pl and diff.

I am assuming you are referring to Subversion 1.4.2.

The snv_load_dirs script is in the Contrib/client-side subdirectory of
the source tree.

You can browse or check it out directly from here:
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/1.4.2/contrib/client-side/

  or you can always download the source code tarballs from here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=260&expandFolder=74