Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohammad Arshad <ar...@apache.org> on 2021/04/04 04:44:26 UTC

Re:[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.6.3 candidate 0

Greetings all,
As pointed out by Damien Diederen, there are many discrepancies in release
notes. Because of this RC0 is cancelled.
I will publish RC1 soon.
Thanks Damien for your valuable inputs.
Thanks Patric sir for your timely voting

Thanks & Regards
Arshad

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il Dom 4 Apr 2021, 13:32 Mohammad Arshad <ar...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi Enrico
> Created RC1 and sent a release vote Email.
> Cancelled RC0 and created RC1 for two reasons,
> 1. Release notes are also part of source code, binary tarball etc. so i
> thought it is better to correct it everywhere.
> 2. I had sent a release vote email twice

Works for me
Thanks
I will checkout the new RC probably tomorrow

Enrico

Posted by Mohammad Arshad <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.