Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by "Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <na...@nokia.com> on 2018/06/28 10:30:17 UTC

zeppelin on k8s with ingress path is not working

Hi,

We are trying to deploy zeppelin on kubernetes using nginx ingress controller. When we set a "/" path for ingress, we are able to access GUI. When we set a path ("/zeppelinui"), zeppelin responds back with 404 as the jetty server is unable to find "/zeppelinui" resource. Can somebody help me in understanding how to make zeppelinui accessible with an ingress path.

Regards
Naveen