Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/03/06 00:28:36 UTC

Adding a licence notice to the bugzilla login page

Hi,

The SpamAssassin bugzilla new account[1] & login pages contain the same
notice re AL2 licensing. It has been suggested similar text is added to the
main Bugzilla.

This strikes me as a good idea but since it would apply to all projects
using Bugzilla I wanted to get some feedback here first. Thoughts?

Mark

[1] https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/createaccount.cgi

Re: Adding a licence notice to the bugzilla login page

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Another late reply:

This seems a good thing to me.

Hen