Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/02/25 19:48:05 UTC

IRC Meeting (Weekly Reminder) on 27 February 2013 at 17:00 UTC

Howdy all,

Reminder that we have our weekly IRC meeting on Wednesday at 17:00 UTC
in #cloudstack-meeting.

If you haven't attended recently, please note that we've changed things
up a bit and are now following a set agenda rather than going
person-by-person in order of nick. It seemed to work fairly well last
week, as we were able to address everything in less than one hour.

Also - I'll probably be unavailable this week during the meeting, as I'm
attending ApacheCon North America, so if Chip, John or someone else
would like to chair the meeting, that'd be very helpful.

Thanks!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

RE: IRC Meeting (Weekly Reminder) on 27 February 2013 at 17:00 UTC

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
I am also attending ApacheCon and may not be able to attend this week's IRC.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.