Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2012/12/11 10:49:38 UTC

mod_auth_form: Make sure that get_notes_auth() sets the user as does get_form_auth() and get_session_auth()

Hi all,

Looking for one more eyeball on the following backport for v2.4:

   * mod_auth_form: Make sure that get_notes_auth() sets the user as does
     get_form_auth() and get_session_auth(). Makes sure that REMOTE_USER
     does not vanish during mod_include driven subrequests.
     trunk patch: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1393152&view=rev
     2.4.x patch: trunk patch works
     +1: minfrin, jim

It fixes a problem for me with form logins where the login name is embedded in the page, and I'm keen to see it in v2.4.4 if possible.

Regards,
Graham