Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bu...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/05 08:32:22 UTC

How to increase Fair Scheduler concurrent running jobs per user and per pool.

Hi Guys,

Currently I am using Fair Scheduler in my cluster. By default it's limiting
the number of concurrent running jobs per user and per pool = 30.

It's allowing 30 concurrent jobs by default.

I know is the unique feature of FairScheduler, For I my case I need to
increase. Please guide me How to increase job Per user and per pool.

-Dhanasekaran.