Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/07/12 14:04:26 UTC

[DOCUMENTATION ISSUE] Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove SQLTransformer in 2.1

oh and can we remove the "its deprecated" notation from the documentation.

Time permitting, I'll attempt to resolve why it is so slow by comparison.

-Andy

Re: [DOCUMENTATION ISSUE] Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove SQLTransformer in 2.1

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
My bad...someone already did.